Wednesday, June 22


NOT

I'm not like you wanted me to be.
I'm not who you thought I was.
I'm not your sister, I sure as hell am not your mother.
I'm NOT your girlfriend.
I'm NOT your best friend.
I'm not your worst friend - your neighbour - your acquaintance.
I'm NOT your problem solver.
I'm not your SCRATCH POST,
I'm not your Pet. I'm not your Toy.

Your babe, your girl, your friend - I am not.

I'm not your fountain of youth.

I am not an Amazon.

I am not a Tiger or a Pussy Cat.

I'm not your release, your escape, your pram-pusher.

I'm not your soul mate,

I am not your team mate.

I'm not your book buddy,

I'm not your boss, your leader, your guru,

I am not your guiding light, stepping stone, dart board.

I am not your farmer or your tender

I'm not your helping hand, money lender,
I'm not your worst enemy -
I'm not your Nemesis,
I'm not your Justice.
I'm not your dealer,
I'm not your 'dealt'
I'm not your opus, your creation,
I'm not your Calphurnia, Desdemona, Beatrice.
I am not your wife, lover, daughter or your equal -
I'm not a part of your PLAN.
I'm not you're "woman"
YOU are not my "man".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! ^^
That's beautiful! Any reasons behind it?

7:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was good Marge...glad to see you back on track ;)

8:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home