Wednesday, April 27


Fwd: Yummy Post Testing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Margarida
Date: Apr 27, 2005 12:40 AM
Subject: Yummy Post Testing
To: jadedflower.meli@blogger.com

Hello again...

This is the only way I have of posting something relatively long
without having my computer crash.

This assumes two things of course;

One: That someone actually lands here on purpose and not just looking for
Alex Kapranos, Alex Huntley, Karelia, Blisters, mps Which had
now become the top search that ends up.. here. Well good news. Email
my music account jadedflower//@\\gmail.com if you want
any mp3s by them, give me a shout, ok? I've got all karelia, blister
and FF tracks.

Two: The second thing is of course that someone actually cares about
what I've got to say.

I'll admit that what I have to say at this particular moment in time
isn't all that interesting for every single person out there. Then
again, few people actually find this site. Well, 7 people on average
per day....

Anyhow, this is just a test. Blogger swallows most of my emailed
posts, so this one is likely to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home